Referrals to different films and games are included in Far Cry 3
References to Assassin’s Creed
Far Cry 3 contains references to Assassin’s Creed, another Ubisoft game.
- If you need to find mushrooms for the Dr. Alex Earnhardt’s task in the cave
- Jason can say “Leap Of Faith” if you must leap over a water gap.
- Sam has tattoos that depict his Templar Cross on his chest.
- If Jason loses in a game to Hoyt, the crooks cut off their left ring finger of Jason’s.
- Finger on their left hand of his. Altair from Assassin’s Creed didn’t have a Ring finger in his left hand.
- The head of Buck is akin to the head model of the old Ezio Auditore from Assassin’s Creed: Revelations.
Rockstar Games references
It is a reference in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
The short-sleeved shirt Buck wears is identical to Tommy Versetti’s shirt in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Max Payne 3 reference
Sam is an homage to the 3rd Max Payne. A bald Sam references the third Max Payne, only with a different beard.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (1 2 3, 3) references
Willis Huntley will say that the group he’s a part of is OTG-141. This is an allusion to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2 3, 3)
When you’re playing poker while playing poker with Sam and other mercenaries, a two-in-one is positioned before you: It’s a mercenary sporting a Captain Price mustache and the image of Gus. This is an allusion to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1.
Run, Les, run!
The game begins at the start of play as you come to.
If you need to get away from Vass’s pirates, the captain will shout at you: “Run, Forrest, Run!” is an allusion to Forest Grump.
If you want to play Far Cry 3 on Android, go to our article!