Kraft is a key part of Resident Evil Village, giving Ethan the ability to replenish ammunition, explosives, and healing supplies without needing to go again to the vendor each time. If you’ve visited the Baker home, there’s plenty that you’ll recognize.
Craft is accessible on Resident Evil Village from the beginning. To launch its menu, go to your inventory by pressing the Tab button, and after that press, E. Don’t be discouraged by the few recipes available that you can explore more in the course of your exploration. In the meantime, there’s nothing you can accomplish without the essential tools.
Interface and Recipes
The resources are only found in the area around them, So it’s always recommended to look over them with care. There are five types: the reagent, the green grass, gunpowder, rusty debris, and metallic debris. According to what we’ve observed, cooking recipes need at least 3 of the five ingredients.
Here’s a list of the most popular recipes for crafting within Resident Evil Village:
- Medical (1) – 1 Herb + 1 Reagent is a basic aid kit that completely restores your health.
- Ammo for pistols (15) – 2 Gunpowder and 2 Rusty Scrap fifteen rounds pistol ammunition
- Ammo from shotguns (3) – 1 Gunpowder plus 2 Rusty Scrap + 1 Reagent Three rounds of shotgun ammunition
- Sniper Rifle Ammo (4) – 2 Gunpowder + 1 Rusty Scrap + 1 Reagent Four rounds of the sniper rifle ammunition
- Model Bomb (1) – 1 Gunpowder + 1 Scrap Metal – Model Bomb
- Mine (1) – 1 Rust Scrap + 1 Scrap Metal you will receive 1 mine
- Tear Cartridges (2) – 1 Gunpowder + 1 Scrap Metal + 1 Grass 2 tear cartridges
- Stun Grenade (2) 1 Reagent + 1 Rust Scrap and 1 Grass 2 Stun Grenades
If you’ve got the ingredients, you can create any of these items by clicking the appropriate recipe on the menu. The ammunition can be utilized with any weapon belonging to the proper category, so be sure to get and try new weapons.
New recipes can be purchased at the market; however certain recipes are only available at certain points in your main narrative.