One of the most challenging issues that people have to deal with is feeding and storage errors. Here is a short guide to preventing it and how to set up a successful Zoo franchise. I’ll attempt to describe precisely the things I do and why.
The first step I take is to choose the most straightforward arrangement. Two habitats, but not too large. It is important to begin very slowly to make money and maintain it.
Before you begin – check out the mobile version of Planet Zoo available for Android and iOS.
What to avoid:
- Start by purchasing a massive package. Your money should be used as minimally as possible. Limit yourself to 2 or 3 habitats at first.
- Begin with big animals, including predators. The bigger the animal and the more significant number of animals you own, the more expensive it will be to feed them. Begin with a simple.
- Employ too many people. There is no need for this many employees to start.
- Animal quarantine and building. There’s no need to build them fast. Suppose you’re playing it smart. They were expensive.
- Be aware of food fortification. I would suggest avoiding these completely. They aren’t necessary, and they could cause problems.
- Do not overload your employees. There’s no reason for you to start this process so first. They are great at it and can be pretty costly.
What to do:
- Create one guard shack and one staff room per habitat, which is very close. This is to be used by your Guardian. This helps to keep it in good order.
- Make room for staff members in each habitat. I was naming them. I typically name them after the animal who will be in them.
- Assign one Guardian to a pre-designed Guardian cabin and a staff room and habitat. Of course, that means the focus of Guardians Guardian must be to keep the habitat in good condition. So he will not wander off or get caught up in a fight in a fight with the other Guardians.
- Start with the animals. The pie has to bake before it is sold. It’s not too expensive but not too costly but not too expensive. Next, increase your income as much as your income permits.
- Conduct thorough research on each animal before beginning to build a second area that will include more animal species. This will help you improve the welfare of your animals by informing your guests. In addition, educated people will be happier guests and spend more money.
- Set up donation boxes at every place your guests are gathered. Donations are the lifeline of your event.
- Check that all structures that are living spaces are powered by electricity.
- Make sure that all remaining water is within reach of a water purifier.
- After you have created 3 or 4 successful environments and you are making money:
- Follow the instructions given to you by your visitors.
- If they’re thirsty, offer them drinks.
- If they’re hungry, provide them with food.
- Make sure to include educational signs.
- Put in security cameras if you spot vandals in your signs or trash bins.
In the image below, you will notice the design.
- 1 Keeper’s Hut One Staff Room on both sides. Each keeper gets a set.
- 1 Staff Room as well as 1 Trade Center on one side. One kit for the caretaker.
- Two buildings located near the habitats are centers for information. They offer good income in the beginning and also education.
I haven’t yet added an office or research center, nor have I hired any staff for them to prevent this guide from getting too overloaded.