The weapons included in the upcoming NieR Replicant for PS4, Xbox One, and PC are much more crucial than you think. They’re not just a way for you to become stronger or deal with more destruction to your enemies; they’re a vital part of the narrative. If you’d like to explore every aspect of the game, you’ll have to hunt down the 30 weapons.
They’ll be required to complete the final two ends in the game. The weapons are available in the order listed below. Some weapons can only be found in the first part or only in Part 2. Therefore, before getting to the second part, you should ensure you have all the weapons available. The final part of one is the Haunted Manor So before heading there, make sure you pick all the weapons you can in the shops and complete all side quests.
Where are the weapons
30 weapons are available for purchase or to be found within NieR Replicant. It is necessary to have all three dozen in order to obtain the endings C as well as D. If you’re stuck and are unable to find a weapon to defeat the ultimate boss, we’ve put together the complete list of places to find it for you.
There are three kinds of weapons used that can be used in the game: one-handed, two-handed and spears. Find them here.
- Namless Blade is the default weapon of choice for your first start You won’t be able to miss it!
- Lily Leaf Sword sold in the Forge of the Village for 2400 gold.
- Nirvana Dagger: It was found within the Lost Shrine. Find the chest on the bridge as you go to the staircase that leads to the outside.
- Moonrise Rewards for rescuing Guardsmen from Southern Plains. This incident is an important part of the story and you shouldn’t forget it.
- Rebirth A reward from the prince of Facade. Also , part of the story.
- the Earth Wyrm’s claw sold in the Forge of Facade for 8,400 gold.
- Blade of Treachery It is located within the Haunted Manor area. You will find the chest right ahead of the boss.
- Beastbain was sold at the Forge of the Village for 16800 gold
- Faith award from the Mayor of the Forest of Myth. Another great story event that shouldn’t be overlooked.
- Faith Reward for the Mayor of the Forest of Myth.
- The Ancient Overlord A new award given by the Prince of Facade. Also , an event that is part of the story’s main plot.
- The Ancient Overlord The Prince of Facade award.
- Phoenix Dagger: Sold at the Seafront Forge for 3,200 gold.
- Labyrinth’s Whisper
Reward from an additional of the quest “A bridge in peril”.
- Second part side quest. Be able to defeat Shadow (Shade) at the foot of the bridge at the site within the Southern Plains.
- Iron Pipe: The reward from the game “The The Magical Stone”.
- Speak about one of the NPC near the entrance of the Forest of Myth. Search for the person named Popolla to get more clues.
- Talk about the NPC close to the entrance of The Forest of Myth.
- Kusanagi It is mentioned in the middle of the 2nd part. It’s impossible to ignore.
- The Axe for Beheading The Axe of Beheading was sold at the Forge of the Village for 19200 gold.
- Fang from the Twins is located within the Haunted Manor. You will find the chest located on the 1st floor inside the Laboratory.
- Violent Axe Sold by the Seafront Forge for 21600 gold
- Beastlord The location is inside the Lost Shrine, Revisited. Find the chest before you face the boss.
- Iron Will A reward from Gideon. Unmissable to miss.
- Iron Will: Reward.
- Phoenix Sword: It was found in the Shadowlord’s Castle. The chest is located in the room along with the birds.
- Phoenix Sword: It was found in the Shadowlord’s Castle.
- Labyrinth’s Labyrinth’s Song
Reward for finishing an optional quest “Disturbing The Sleep of Kings”.
- To begin your quest, contact the person in charge of Facade
- Transience The information is provided in the middle of the 2nd part. It’s hard to not miss.
- Spear of Usurper sold in the Seafront Forge for 21600 gold.
- Devil Queen: It is located inside the Lost Shrine, Revisited. You will find the chest next to the foundation.
- Sunrise It was purchased at Aerie Forge, Rediscovered for 21600 gold
- Beastcurse is able to be found in Junk Heap, Revisited. There’s a chest just in the front the head of.
- Captain’s Holy Spear: Sold at Facade Forge, Revisited for 3000 gold
- Dragoon Lance found in the Shadowlord’s Castle. Find the chest on the bottom of the staircase spiral.
- Phoenix Spear: Sold at Facade Forge, Revisited for 32400 gold.
- The Labyrinth’s Shout Reward for completing”The Damaged Map” as a side-quest “The Broken Map”.
- To begin your adventure, contact the blacksmith at the village’s location.
- To begin your quest, contact the blacksmith in the Village area.