Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord is now available in an early version on Steam and, with it, many players can again experience that legendary Caldaria! Previous installments within the series have been well-known for their various console commands and cheat. However, will they be able to apply to the new game?
This article has collected the information we have on command options for consoles and hacks available for Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord. But, you must switch them on before you can transform the character you play into a wealthy person or an expert in diplomacy. It’s not hard in any way.
All you need to do is open the console in your game using Alt + (tilde) and then type config.cheat_mode 1 to activate the console commands. If you wish to deactivate these commands, enter the command once more, but replace 1 with zero.
Below, we’ve collected some console commands that are useful and hacks to Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
Be aware that The names for the items or skills should appear in English.
- campaign.give_item_to_main_party [Item Name] [Quantity] – Provides specified items. Enter what the title of item, instead than “Item Name” and the quantity you want rather than “Quantity.”
- campaign.give_troops”Unit ID [Quantity” Command to recruit troops.
- campaign.add_gold_to_hero [Quantity] – adds the specified amount of gold (enter the desired value).
- campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero [Amount] [Hero Name] – adds specified amount of focus points to the selected hero.
- campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero [Quantity] [Hero Name] – adds specified number of attribute points to the selected hero.
- campaign.set_all_skills_main_hero [Level] – raises all character’s skills to the specified level.
- campaign.set_skills_of_hero [Level] [Hero Name] – raises all character skills to the specified level.
- campaign.set_skill_main_hero [Level] [Skill name] – set the required level for each skill.
- campaign.add_influence [Quantity] – adds the specified number of influence points.
- campaign.set_skill_companion [Level] [Skill name] – increases your companions’ skill level to the specified level.
- campaign.give_troops_xp [Amount] – adds the specified amount of experience points to all troops.
- campaign.add_companion – creates a new companion with absolutely zero characteristics.
- campaign.add_renown [NumberName of Clan”Clan Name” This adds a sense of pride to clan rank.
- campaign.declare_war (Faction 1) [Faction 2[Faction 2] The specified factions declare war against each other. The names of the factions should be separated by spaces.
- campaign.start_world_war – declare world war (each faction goes to war)
- campaign.add_progress_to_current_building [Settlement Name] [0-100] – sets the construction progress in the corresponding settlement to a certain level (from 0 to 100)
- campaign.add_gold_to_all_heroes [Number] – adds specified amount of gold to all characters.
Furthermore, we should not forget to mention the mod Bannerlord Cheats, an alternative for those who wish to have a bit of enjoyment in Calradia. The mod includes more than 40 cheats that are new to the game. These cheats are easily customizable within the menu in main.
We keep track of every news related to Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord and will keep this list updated. If you know of other console commands working or cheating, share your suggestions in the comments below!