We got a glimpse at the behind-the-scenes of the development of the forthcoming movie Marvel’s Avengers: War for Wakanda add-on. So naturally, we are eager to give our impressions of what we observed.
The developers have promised a whole new story-driven campaign, complete with secondary quests. They will also introduce new locations in the forests in Wakanda and the royal family’s palace, and new enemies, the soldiers of Clo, who will be fighting The main protagonist.
- According to the creators, it’s a vast expansion and has a great deal of content that can be played in single-player or multiplayer. The main focus is on a new character. However, there will be two new characters, new dropzones zones, and many other things. A group can learn everything of companions, and with the new Marvel Avengers capability to select identical heroes, no one can stop you from swarming enemies in Black Panther. Black Panther group.
- The video intro to the add-on highlights the significance of the vibranium metal in the evolution of Wakanda as it swiftly takes you through the significant events and presents the main villain: Ulysses Clo, who in both comics as well as in the Marvel Cinematic Universe was an antagonist to T’Challa. Unfortunately, the events take a turn for the worse when the arms dealer and smuggler plan for a massive invasion of Wakanda with an enormous army and heavy-duty equipment.
- Then, we watched the first of the War for Wakanda missions, which included the Black Panther. The armored warrior appears to be dangerous, quick, and nearly unnoticeable within the dense jungle in which the DLC will occur.
Aiming to live up to his name of avoiding, striking, and slamming down opponents. The suit can store kinetic energy and then unleashes it into an explosive explosion. his throwing knives, spears, and bombs to keep enemies out of the way when needed.
- The character’s arsenal comprises a few dozen moves, divided into different categories. There are fast and light attacks, but there are also more powerful strikes, long-range maneuvers, block parries, slashing, and suit abilities like the energy blast. You can focus on one enemy or manage an entire group of enemies, dealing damages to each in smaller amounts.
- Black Panther’s adversaries include Clo’s mercenaries and all kinds of robots, including mechanical spiders. Allies include both the royal guards and The avenger’s own, and they slip into Wakanda on occasion, in addition to Shuri T’Challa’s younger sister.
- Gameplay is not just about looking for battles and locations but also solving easy problems. Locations change open spaces alternate with enclosed arenas. At the same time, groups of opponents with weak arms become strong mini-bosses such as Crossbones or armored vehicle.
- The palace of the royal family functions as a kind of center in which Panther can take in the stunning views of Wakanda and talk to NPCs and choose new quests. It’s an official headquarters for the main game but more lavish.
- In the second part of the assignment, the superhero will be able to take the Avengers along with him. Captain America, Miss Marvel, Thor, and other members of the world-savers’ team battle side-by-side with their new friend. The players can make use of team movements in the course of battle.
- The famous cries that is “Wakanda for ever!” is still in use.